Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Final Countdown Begins!

This is probably our last Saturday stop.  How did that happen?!  We are scheduled to do our final walk-through on Monday, the 29th, at 9 a.m. and then close the next day at 11 a.m.  It's so unreal but as we stopped at the lot today, I was just giddy with excitement!  I wish we were moving in today!  We've officially started packing which also means I've been doing one of my favorite hobbies, throwing things away!  We are really excited for the next adventure in our family's lives!

 Fun to see all the final touches coming together.  Our door was painted black (!), the screens were put on, the light in the front yard was added, and they began grading.  They were wanting to pour our driveway and sidewalk this week but it has been raining NONSTOP.  I don't mind, though, I love the rain!
 The grading on the side of our house.  Our back flood light was also added.
 Better view of the flood light.
 The front of the house.
 We didn't go inside this week since all of the flooring has been installed.  But...the front door was unlocked so I'm sure we looked attractive trying to lean forward and snap as many shots as we could :)
 I just love our back door, I love the stain color on our banister, I love our carpet!
 The vinyl isn't horrible.  Not my first choice, but it will eventually be replaced.   This is looking into the living room.
 Hall closet on the left, bathroom in the middle.
 Some of the back yard has been graded.
 Our light fixtures were added.
 Our other gutters.
 I also had to peek at the basement.  They had the lights on and the air running.  I AM IN LOVE.  LOVE!!!
 Oh my word, I just want to move in today!

 A better angle of the grading.
I still can't believe that the construction process is almost over.  We're really excited to move forward and finally be in our house! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow... LOVE it.. So happy for you.. Have fun packing!!

    ReplyDelete